Thursday, October 13, 2011

It's Been a While.

I keep feeling the urge to update, but, it seems like everytime I do, I'm on my way somewhere or stuck on the clock. Maybe I should see if I could update from my phone...but that wouldn't do me too good. I can barely text on my phone.

I sent in a video for my King of Nerds application. I watched it. I was a little upset (I hate watching myself on video), but I definitely looked and acted nerdy. So we'll see. I should know within a month or so, they said.

So, I had somebody cover my shift tonight (3 stinkin hours) so I can do a little homework. I'm trying to get ahead of the game so I can relax a little. I'm not doing so well in my Economics class, but I've decided I'm okay with a C, if that's what it comes down to. I'm trying to avoid it at all costs, though.

Speaking of which, my fun break is over. Back to the grindstone. I have a lot of work to do.

-Tiff

1 comment:

  1. Oh! You submitted your video??? AWESOME! Good luck!!! I messaged Mike and let him know to be on the lookout. I know that you keep pushing and pushing...but some time you are going to run out of push - so make sure that you take a break from time to time.

    ReplyDelete