Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 3

Describe my room...

I am amazed on a daily basis how five people can share a bedroom and actually make it work. I guess my family's cool like that.

Well, the room started out as a bedroom for three kids. Then, my sister moved back home. She took the last bunk from the two sets of bunk beds. Then, I moved back home. The only issue with this is that there are no more beds. I have, therefore, one of those beds you fold out from a cubby in the wall...but...it's not in a cubby. Get it? Good. So...we have a total of four dressers (I have a little shelf thing for my undies and pj's), two sets of bunk beds, two closets and a number of bookshelves to hold our belongings. I definitely downsized when moving in, but it was worth it and I needed to get rid of the junk anyway.

It sounds like it may get stressful. It is, sometimes, but it's low level. It works out pretty well. We're moving soon, however, so, obviously, there will be more room and we'll probably end up missing each other after all is said and done. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment