Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 2 - My Best Friend

Write about your best friend.

That's funny. She was just here. Her name is Annie and she is one of the most interesting people I have ever met. She's hilarious. She makes me laugh so hard I can't breathe and she catches me off-guard all the time. Her jokes sneak up on you. She's smart. She's not smart about everything (who is?), but she'll call me out when I'm wrong (which, I'm realizing, is often) and she corrects my grammar. AWESOME!

We've had the best times together and some really sad days together, but we take care of each other. Recently, I've been going through some rough times and she's been there for me every step of the way. I confirm with her when I feel crazy and she ensures me I'm still sane (for the most part). She's the only person, outside of my family, that I've made plans with and honestly know they'll work out. No doubt.

Sure, we have our moments. We've gotten mad at each other before and annoyed with each other before, but that stuff always happens. All I know is I look forward to every Thursday, when I go watch Grey's Anatomy after work with her and we talk about stupid things and things that matter and we do face masks and play with the puppy and all is well.

And...to add the icing to the cake...my parents like her. YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment